Six weird things? Wusses. I got tagged by the 10 weird things version in February in my other journal. I’m only doing this because all I need to do is copy and paste.
My version came with these instructions:
Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little-known facts about yourself. People who get tagged to write a blog of their own 10 weird habits/things/little-known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
This version came with the following:
People who are tagged should write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Donâ€™t forget to leave a comment that says â€˜you are taggedâ€™ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
No tags. Take it if you want to to and blame me if you must. But remember, you get the 10 weird thing version and not the 6. HA.
1. I pull out every white hair I can find on my head. I’m a little OCD about that.
2. I’m too honest for my own good. I’m certainly too honest to survive as a journalist. In moments where I could have turned the situation to my advantage, I don’t. I might think about it later and go, “DAMNIT!”
3. I treat my plush toys (i.e. Ducky) like they’re alive and actually have a personality. This is a rather well-known fact since Ducky has become a pop culture icon in my circles, but it’s still a weird thing about me.
4. I only started going crazy about bags and shoes at 28. That was last year. Before that I can stick to the same bag and rotate between a a few pairs of shoes all year through. It really shows that I don’t get out much.
5. I may be 29, but I have a mental age of… uh, 9. I still love toys and shiny stuff and a visit to the toy department/shop is a must when I’m nearby. Give me something cool and I go “Eeeeeeeeeeee! :DDD” This makes me a rare breed of journalist – the one that is still easily amused.
6. I don’t watch TV. But if someone leaves the music video channel on, I get hypnotised. I get all my TV series from dubious sources long before they get to Malaysia. If they ever get to Malaysia.
7. I’ve always had that one good male friend I can talk to about anything. Nearly all ex-boyfriends fit this bill, but I’ve had more just-friends than boyfriends in general.
8. I have a guardian angel. Or whatever you wanna call it. I’ve narrowly missed a lot of situations where the outcome would have been… interesting, because some unreasonable people would have left our meeting with a new asshole, courtesy of yours truly. I probably would have received a tap on the wrist from my boss too. This should not be confused with my good instincts, because instincts require me to be there and have control over the decision to get involved.
9. Every year in primary school, we had to fill in a section in our permanent record that asked what we want to be when we grow up. By the time I was 25, I’ve done everything on that list except one. I’ll never get to do that one because I don’t have the attention to detail required. Being a private detective will have to wait for another lifetime. :-)
10. Some of my old online friends can verify this: I used to be THE Project Queen. I can go “Project!” and people get sucked into it. I honestly don’t know how I did it. It must have been some pretty good ideas. That or a lot of very bored people.