Wandering back into the realms of keeping your stuff in place, say hello to our last organisational item (but not the last item in this auction) – Andrea Tan‘s cheetah print card holder.
Made of felt and hand-stitched, this card holder has four pockets and each can hold two cards, be it the scatter of membership cards, or if you simply want a fun and funky way of keeping your name cards (and the ones you collect) in order.
Andrea has a shop here, which I recommend you visit for other cute stuff. Meanwhile, we still have a target to hit so bid away!
Comments have been set to unmoderated so those of you who have not commented before can bid without your comment being held back.
This auction will close on Nov 6, at 7pm. Last bid by the timestamp on the comment, wins.
- Starting price is RM20.
- Bids should be at a minimum increment of RM2. This means you can bid any amount above RM2. If you forget in your excitement, it automatically gets bumped up.
- Post your bids only. All other comments will be deleted. If you need to ask questions, please email me at tarlia[AT]gmail.com or comment here.
- Will ship to anywhere in Malaysia. If the winning bidder is in Kuching, we can arrange a pick-up or delivery.
- I can only accept bank transfer or cash on delivery.
- Project Snip-Snip
- How to donate
- Auction #1: Purse Organiser
- Auction #2: Passport Holder
- Auction #3: Ren The Rabbit
- Auction #4: Birdbirdbird Necklace